Please accept a warm welcome to Wise Blue Owl Therapy Centre from our two qualified and renowned therapists – Alan Piper and Kate Hudson-Hall. With a wealth of experience, we offer several effective treatments and therapies.
Both Alan and Kate of Wise Blue Owl Therapy have a wealth of experience in emotional and mental health services. Alan and Kate were the founders of the Changez Charity organisation, which held Rt Hon Dr Vince Cable MP Secretary of state for business, at the time, and was famed by being one of the charities Kate Middleton, (Duchess of Cambridge) had shown interest in becoming involved with in 2011. (2011 news article link)
Alan Piper – HPA, DipNLP, MUFH, GHSC/GHR, DipCMT
My speciality is in panic disorders, stress, anxiety, depression and phobia. I hold GHR and GHSC registered, following a strict code of ethics and practice (as part of membership conditions). I am fully insured with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If you are looking for a professional hypnotherapist or psychotherapist, simply get in touch with me. Based in Ashford, my services are easily available to those across the London and Surrey regions.
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy – (CMT) Dip.C.M.T
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic programming – (NLP)
- Dip.N.L.P.Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy – HPA (Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association)
- Philosophical Counselling Practitioner in Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
Kate Hudson-Hall – Dip.THP (NSHAP), DipAdvHYP (NSHAP), AFA.Dip (ASET)
Raised and educated in London, I’ve worked as a Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and a Personal Development Coach for over 15 years.I have trained extensively in hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming. I hold a diploma in Therapeutic Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (Dip.THP) and an Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (Dip.AdvHYP) with the National School of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (N-SHAP) in London.A full member of The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR). All my practices are carried out according to the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council code of ethics and I am fully insured with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance. I am a certified Practitioner of the Usui System of Reiki Healing and an emotional freedom technique (EFT) practitioner.With a diploma in ‘Diet and Nutrition’ that helps me in assisting clients with weight management, helping them to cut out crash dieting, helping them to stop overeating, encouraging food control and motivating them for exercise.Whether you’re interested in assistance with weight management, smoking, reducing stress and much more, just pay me a visit. I can help you achieve excellent results especially when combined with conventional therapies.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Hypnosis and Psychotherapy – (NSHAP) Dip.THP
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma – (NSHAP) Dip.AdvHYP
- Diploma in Diet and Nutrition – (ASET) AFA.Dip
- Advanced Master Practitioner in Neuro-linguistic programming – (NLP) D.N.L.P.
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy – D.C.M.T
- Emotional Freedom Technique Level 3 – (AAMET)
- Certificate in “Care during the final hours and bereavement”.
- Member of NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners since 2004